Made in Korsnäs
- The factory and head office are located in Korsnäs, on the Finnish West Coast ,at a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Soon we will manufacture most of our soaps in our own factory in Korsnäs. The first products are already for sale.
- By keeping the production close, we can minimize the carbon footprint for our products.
- Our subcontractors also meet strict criteria and are committed to our common environmental goals.
- We manufacture soaps in Korsnäs, on the Finnish West Coast.
- We only use high quality and safe raw materials.
- We mainly choose domestic and local raw materials.
- The products from our own factory are vegan.
Environmentally friendly packaging
- The bottles are made by recycled plastic.
- We have reduced the amount of plastic used in the bottle production.
- All our plastic bottles are recyclable.
- The label is made of wood-based renewable raw material.
Short journey from us to you
- We deliver the products without any middlemen.
Responsible skin care
- Our products are dermatologically tested on humans under the supervision of dermatologists.
- Our skin-friendly products are developed with respect for the skin’s special needs.
- We have a wide assortment of products for skin, hair and makeup that have been granted the right to use the symbol by the Allergy, Skin and Asthma Union in Finland.
Product development with a big heart
Every product is developed by our own product development and is made exclusively for us. It is important for us to choose domestically and locally – therefore we develop the products with these factors in mind.Read more about our product development